27th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?

hii dis is kalyan from india.1st i wanted to do my m.s in italy.........later many students said that italy does not have much job opportunities so kindlt tell me best country except u.s,canada and u.k............with minimal cost and low tution fee......

8th June 2014, 11:38 AM
kpinmail2010

Default Re: Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?

Dear Mr. Kalyan,

Greetings From Bright Future Overseas Educational Consultants!!!

Germany is best country to study MS Program apart from US / UK.

Please share your contact no to discuss further.

We will guide you in this regards.

Regards
Krishna Prakash
[email protected]
26th June 2014, 10:47 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best country except US, Canada and UK to pursue MS?

US and Canada are the leading countries in the field of education. Even UK is among the tops in the race. However, the best country apart from these is Germany. This is because it has high standard of education with a wide scope of job opportunities and the education cost is very low. Most of the universities do not charge any tution fees for MS degree course. As a result it has become a popular destination of students in the modern world and is increasing its popularity day by day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?