25th January 2019, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Best way to study MBA in Abroad for BSc(Chemistry) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BSc in Chemistry here in India. I want to study in Abroad for my higher education. I have visited to many consultancies but I am not satisfied with the opportunities which they are providing me. I want to do MBA from Abroad. So, can you suggest me the best way?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Latest pattern of GRE question paper? Good books to prepare for GRE? Any additional examination required along with GRE to study abroad? 17 28th April 2018 01:20 PM
When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission? 1 10th December 2017 11:23 AM
Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score? 1 27th October 2015 06:44 PM
Admission procedure for GRE? Courses offered after clearing GRE examination? 2 13th November 2014 12:45 PM
When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK? 1 26th July 2014 09:00 PM