3rd March 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will I get after completion of MCA degree in USA?

I am doing in UG degree B.Sc(computer science) after I complete this degree, I would like to doing MCA degree in USA country. So, how much the salary for USA software companies? Can you please give me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Indian degree is valid for job in USA? Expected salary?
  2. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MCA in USA after the completion of BCA?
  4. What are the openings for mechanical in USA after completion of MS?
  5. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  6. From which University in USA can I pursue MCA? What will be the total expense for pursuing MCA from USA?
  7. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  8. Whether Masters degree is possible in USA after completion of B.Com?
  9. Starting salary after completion of Integrated MCA for freshers?
  10. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  11. Which are the MCA colleges in USA? I am pursuing BCA degree from India
  12. Which studies I can do next to get a degree from USA after completion of polytechnic course?
  13. Which entrance exam to give for doing MCA in USA after completion of BCA in distinction?
  14. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of MBA in USA? Career scope for this course in USA?
  15. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  16. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  17. Which are the good universities in USA for doing MCA?
  18. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
14th March 2017, 12:55 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary will I get after completion of MCA degree in USA?

The candidate who scored more than or equal to 70% in his 10+2 and have IELTS score of 5.5(minimum) and fulfill all the requirements, then only they are eligible to take admission in any university or college of the U.S.A. The candidates have to appear and pass the entrance exam and interview round in order to get selected. There is a Study Abroad Scholarship available you can apply for it and in this scholarship they will bear the expenses of travel, books, lodging, credit, course so that students can study hassle free and score good marks in their academics.
The national average salary of MCA holder in USA is ranges between $16,500 to $20,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?