6th July 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for doing MS in Maths from USA after completion of B.Sc course?

What should I do for doing MS in Maths from USA after completion of B.Sc course? Can you please let me know the step which we have to follow to get the admission for the course in abroad? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this soon.

10th July 2016, 01:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for doing MS in Maths from USA after completion of B.Sc course?

Procedure to pursue MS in Mathematics from USA after B.Sc. course :-

- Appear in entrance exam based on which US universities take admission like GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
- Aim to score well in them and apply online in US universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- Upload good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- Then there will be interview round where you need to perform well.
- On clearing the interview, you will get admission chance which you need to confirm and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?