28th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?

Respected sir,
I m completing my BE in electronics and telecom.I wish to study abroad.kindly guide me cz the consultants i came across are all partial to different countries and net search isnt proved to be fruitfull fr me.
1 I am frm E&TC branch as i told,which are the branches i can do MS in.

2 which is the best country for Electronics and telecom branch for MS.
i am waiting for your reply.
Tejashree Devale

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is preferable to study M.S. in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I pursue MSc Pharmaceutical Technologist programme abroad?
  3. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  4. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join NASA after completing Mechanical Engineering? Which courses to complete in order to join NASA?
  6. What are the scholarships given to pursue Ph.D programme abroad?
  7. Can I study Abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  8. How to study PG in abroad? Which country is best? Which study is most valuable?
  9. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  10. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  11. Chances of doing Masters in US and Europe?
  12. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  13. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  14. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  16. Best college for Robotics after ME? Details of scholarship and entrance? Which country is best?
  17. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  18. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
2nd December 2014, 10:31 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?

It is better to continue your MS with E&TC branch. That's because you already have a knowledge on that branch. So, continuing with that branch will help you to gain more knowledge and doing projects successfully. And even continuing in same branch will help you to get admission easily.
I would like to suggest you USA and Germany. You can choose any one between them. Both the countries are offering good academic courses in electronics and telecom department. And you can have more job opportunities for this field, in those countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?