3rd July 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a BDS from kings College London do practice in Singapore? Eligibility for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BDS from kings College London and now want to practice in Singapore. Please tell me can I work in Singapore and basic eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  4. BDS qualified from Bangaluru who is living in UK can practice in Singapore? -- [New]
  5. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  6. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  7. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  8. How to get a job in Singapore?
  9. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  10. What are the options available to get a chance to practice in Singapore?
  11. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  12. Best colleges in India to pursue mass Communication? Best college in India, Singapore and London?
  13. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  14. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  15. Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?
  16. Can I get a job or can I practice in Singapore after doing BDS degree in India?
  17. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  18. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
7th July 2016, 12:16 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a BDS from kings College London do practice in Singapore? Eligibility for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BDS from kings College London and now want to practice in Singapore. Please tell me can I work in Singapore and basic eligibility criteria?
Yes, you can register with Singapore Dental Council for the purpose of practicing in Singapore after a BDS from Kings College London. The eligibility to practice as a dentist in Singapore is you must have a Dental Degree that is approved by the Singapore Dental Council. You can find the list of approved universities in the attachment below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf THE SCHEDULE (020108).pdf(196.2 KB, 39 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?