18th October 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

How to get study visa for MS course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Fees required and eligibility for it?

I am pursuing Electrical and Electronics engineering and I would like to study MS for better understanding from Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany. Please tell me how to get study visa for it? Fees required and eligibility for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in MS Aeronautical at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in M.Tech in ECE at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Is German language compulsary for it?
  3. Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?
  4. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany provides M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  5. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. An Electrical and Electronics engineering graduate can get admission in Karlsruhe Institute of Technology to study Masters in Electronics? Eligibility for it?
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. How to get admission in M.Tech Water Science and Engineering course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology? Other streams available for the same?
  10. Can a CSE get study visa to study in Rochester Institute of Technology, United States? Marks required in IELTS for it?
  11. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  12. Detailed information about Visa process to study in Germany for a citizen of Pakistan?
  13. Engineering streams available in Georgia Institute of Technology, United States? Eligibility and fees required for admission?
  14. Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Ed course at Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Technology for Women? Fees required for it?
  15. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study MS Civil in Germany after scoring 5 bands in IDP (IELTS)?
  17. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  18. How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2017, 02:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get study visa for MS course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany? Fees required and eligibility for it?

To get study visa for pursuing MS course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany, you should have secured admission letter from the university and you have to apply for study visa. You need to contact the German embassy or Consulate in India with required documents to get study visa. You need at least 15-20 lakh rupees to complete MS course at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?