15th September 2016, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?

Hey, i have completed my 12th(non-medical) in CBSE board and i got 53% marks. In Ielts i scored overall 6 bands no band less than 5.5. I want to apply for Australia please consult me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  4. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?
  5. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  6. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  7. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  8. Can a 12th with 55% and 5.5 bands in IELTS get study visa of Australian National University to study under graduate course?
  9. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get USA Visa having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  15. With just 7 bands in IELTS and 55 percent in 12th can I get Canada study Visa? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Whether having 5.5 Bands in Speaking of IELTS is a barrier to get Student Visa if secured Offer Letter for an Australian University?
  18. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
15th September 2016, 06:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?

You must have to score at least 5.5 bands in IELTS(International English Language Testing System) to get Australia Study visa. As you had scored 6 bands in IELTS, so you are eligible for Australia study visa. You will need a copy of passport, Identification card, one passport size photograph, properly filled and signed visa application form 157A, copy of certificate of IELTS score, confirmation latter from the institute in which you are aspiring for education etc to get visa.
15th September 2016, 11:08 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Can I get Australia study Visa having 53% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS?

Your admission to a university in any foreign country depends upon the university itself.
There are a lot of different criteria's that can get you a seat in the university that you apply to.
These criteria's differ when you go from one university to another and also the weightage that these universities give to these various things varies massively.
As far as your visa is concerned, you only must have an acceptance letter from a university/college at the time of applying for your visa.
As long as you have the acceptance letter from any university from that country, the people handling the visa will not cause a hindrance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?