22nd November 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBA from canada having done BBA from IP University?

I have done 10th from CBSE and 12 from NIOS after that I have done BBA from IP university. Can I apply for Canada for MBA. Because somebody told me that you can't apply for Canada because of NIOS. Can you please guide me.

24th November 2017, 09:35 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA from canada having done BBA from IP University?

Yes, definitely you can apply for MBA course at Canadian Universities after completion of BBA course from IP university. Candidates those who have completed BBA course from any recognized university, are eligible to apply for Masters degree course in the relevant discipline at Canadian Universities.
Since, NIOS is a recognized India National level open schooling board, there will be no problem in pursuing 12th standard from this board.
In order to become eligible for MBA course at Canada, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS exam and must score 6.5 or above IELTS band. IELTS is a standardized English language test which tests candidate's Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening skills out of 10 IELTS bands.
24th November 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBA from canada having done BBA from IP University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 10th from CBSE and 12 from NIOS after that I have done BBA from IP university. Can I apply for Canada for MBA. Because somebody told me that you can't apply for Canada because of NIOS. Can you please guide me.

Most of the Canadian Universities prefer students with 16 (10+2+4) years of formal education and 2 years of work experience for taking admission to the MBA course. Therefore, it is very difficult to get admission in Canada universities with 15 years of education (10+2+3) and without work experience. To get admission to study MBA in Canada, you have to study one more year of academic course. You have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. You should also clear GRE or GMAT for the admission to the MBA in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?