22nd November 2017, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBA abroad (Canada) is possible with just 46.5% in graduation?

Sir, I have completed my graduation, but my percentage is too low it's 46.5%. Will I get admission for MBA in abroad (Canada). Please tell me, if I apply that or not. Please Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission for MBA outside Kerala or Abroad? I have done B.Tech graduation
  2. Admission in MBA abroad after under graduation through distance? Acceptance of B.Com certificate done from distance education for abroad universities?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  4. What are the chances to appear GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  5. List of colleges which offer MBA in Canada and US? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission for studying MBA in Abroad?
  8. Chances to appear in GMAT with 49.19% in Graduation for study MBA in Abroad?
  9. List of colleges in Canada for pursuing MBA? How much percentage is required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  12. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  13. How much percentage should I have in my graduation to study MBA in abroad countries?
  14. Can I get admission for MBA in abroad colleges after B.Com in distance education?
  15. Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?
  16. Is there any restriction to study MBA in abroad for 31 years old?
  17. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?

24th November 2017, 04:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA abroad (Canada) is possible with just 46.5% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my graduation, but my percentage is too low it's 46.5%. Will I get admission for MBA in abroad (Canada). Please tell me, if I apply that or not. Please Sir.

Most of the Business Schools in Canada required more than 60% marks in graduation degree (16 years) to get admission to MBA course. Candidates with work experience of at least 2 to 3 years are preferred for the admission. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS for getting admission to the colleges in Canada. Candidates are admitted to the MBA course in the colleges in Canada based on their academic score, IELTS score and work experience. Therefore, it is very difficult for you to get admission to the MBA course in Canada with 46.5% marks in graduation.

24th November 2017, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBA abroad (Canada) is possible with just 46.5% in graduation?

Most of the reputed universities abroad are accepting GMAT score for MBA admission and it doesn't ask for 50% marks criteria. Hence, you can apply for GMAT without any worries.

Admission will be on the basis of score in GMAT and GD &PI conducted by the concerned university or institute.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?