10th May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Which country is best for Masters in Fine Arts among Australia, Canada and New Zealand? Process to get study visa?

Hello, I Am studying BA Fine Art from Manav Bharti University and after it I want to apply for Master degree in one of these countries like Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Please tell me which country is best for it? Process to get study visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  5. Am I eligible for study visa in Canada or any other country after B.Tech ECE?
  6. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  7. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  8. How much does it cost to study BDS in Canada and Australia? Which type of provisions are there for foreign country students?
  9. Can I get study visa of Canada after 6 bands in IELTS?
  10. What should I choose in Masters to study in Abroad being a Bachelor of Fine Arts(Painting) student?
  11. Universities admission and visa process for doing masters in Germany?
  12. Eligibility to get study VISA without ILETS in Canada?
  13. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  14. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?
  15. List of courses and colleges to study in Australia? Cost to get study visa? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  17. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  18. Am I eligible to do masters in fine arts after completion of B.Sc course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?