6th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study in Germany after B.Tech in ME?

Hi Sir, I completed my B.Tech ME,now I joined in a Honda service center as a service advisor. Can it help me to do masters in Germany. Tell me which courses are related to this field. Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  2. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I'm doing B.Tech(electrical engineer)
  3. How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  7. How should I prepare to study MS in Germany?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Requirements to study B.Tech in Germany? Exams I need to crack?
  11. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines? -- [New]
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  15. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  16. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  18. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
7th November 2016, 01:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study in Germany after B.Tech in ME?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Germany after completion of your B.Tech Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities, you should have to prove your English language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
7th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study in Germany after B.Tech in ME?

Yes, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities after completion of your B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering from a Government recognised university.

Being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineering graduate, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like MS, M.Tech, MBA, etc., of your interest. You should have good TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score to apply for admission to Master's degree course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?