29th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Medical course in Australia on 12th basis? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hi Sir,
Can I go Australia after 12th for study Medical course? What entrance exam I have to give for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCAT conducted for pursuing MBBS in foreign universities?
  2. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning?
  3. Is there any possibility to get MBBS medical seat if I have scored 80% in 12th?
  4. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  5. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  6. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  7. On what basis can I get admission in IP university for B.Tech? What are the other options for admission other than AIEEE?
  8. Possibility of getting admission in Medical Colleges through NEET?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  10. What is the procedure to take admission in BAMS after passing 12th from non medical? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  11. On what basis does a college give admission? Is it through entrance test or through 12th percentage? Which colleges give admission on the basis of entrance exams?
  12. Can I do BBM after SSLC?
  13. How to get admission in medical colleges in India on the basis of grading in 12th? How to appear for NEET?
  14. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Tips to prepare myself for MBBS?
  16. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  17. Will I get admission on merit basis after scoring 620 rank in medical exam?
  18. Duration of MBBS course after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?