25th June 2017, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA course in Canada after completion of 12th commerce course from India?

Dear Sir/Mam, Harsh lad here from India. I like to ask you a few question. As after 12 commerce I want to have studies abroad at canada. But I am confused as I like most studies in computer fields as a kind many say to me that you can do BCA (Bachelor of computer application) in canada does it happen. But I can't get the proper information about this course.

Thanks regards.
Harsh

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBA in Canada after completing BBA on 12th Commerce basis?
  2. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  3. How to join BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce?
  4. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  6. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  7. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  8. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th?
  9. Can i do BCA in Kerala after completion of my 12th in commerce stream?
  10. Is it difficult to study BCA for 12th Commerce student? Scope of BCA and MCA?
  11. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  13. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  14. Will I certificate be valid in Canada to do MBA after completion of BBA after commerce?
  15. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  16. Eligibility to study BCA or B.Sc(IT) for 12th Commerce student?
  17. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce student?
28th June 2017, 10:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA course in Canada after completion of 12th commerce course from India?

No, you are not eligible to do BCA course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream from India. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subject in the qualifying examination are eligible to pursue BCA course. Since, you have not pursued Mathematics subject in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to pursue BCA course in Canada.
29th June 2017, 01:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA course in Canada after completion of 12th commerce course from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, Harsh lad here from India. I like to ask you a few question. As after 12 commerce I want to have studies abroad at canada. But I am confused as I like most studies in computer fields as a kind many say to me that you can do BCA (Bachelor of computer application) in canada does it happen. But I can't get the proper information about this course.

Thanks regards.
Harsh
After completion of 12th standard in Commerce, you can do undergraduate course in Commerce but you must have GRE score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.
30th June 2017, 07:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to do BCA course in Canada after completion of your 12th standard Commerce course from India. To be eligible to pursue BCA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics subject from a Government recognised board. You should have a valid TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to BCA course in Abroad universities.
1st January 2018, 08:40 AM
mr.ashish890

Dear Sir/Mam, Ashish lad here from India. I like to ask you a few question. As after 12 commerce with Computers I want to have studies abroad at canada. But I am confused as I like most studies in computer fields as a kind many say to me that you can do BCA (Bachelor of computer application) in canada does it happen. But I can't get the proper information about this course.

Thanks regards
Ashish
13th August 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study bca abroad after my 12th from commerce with mathematics
8th October 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

As I want to study in Canada for higher education after completing my graduation so what should I go for?
:
diploma or
master
And which course is best for a person who just qualify it's bachelor's degree in Computer application
17th December 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a student study Bca in canada after passing commerce with maths as a subject
24th May 2021, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do computer science in canada i have not opted mathematics in xii commerce. or can i do bachleors in computer science without maths in xii.
26th June 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a student with commerce with IP(Information Practices) in 12th from Delhi, I have done a lot of research in finding a BCA and MCA courses in reputed colleges and uni Canada
but I can't find any, as some of the website says that BCA and MCA is only for India and Canada don't provide any of them, I am very confused about my future like how can i do course BCA and MCA in Canada may the course name is different, but still i can't find anything like requirement or any course which comes under the criteria of commerce without maths. can you help me asap because new session is going to start. I can do anything related to computer field but can't find any with commerce with Ip. I am regretting now why i choose IP in my 11th
26th June 2021, 07:48 PM
please_answer_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do computer science in canada i have not opted mathematics in xii commerce. or can i do bachleors in computer science without maths in xii.
So bro but you cann't do computer science in canada because the basic requirement to do CS is physics and maths
8th November 2021, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

can I do BCA in canada if I have science stream without maths but have computer science as an additional subject.?
20th November 2021, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca course in Canada after 12th passed commerce
27th July 2022, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bca in cannada after I complete my 12th computer science...and clearing ielts?
28th July 2022, 10:37 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a commerce student can definitely pursue a B.Tech Degree course. All you need to do is to take up Diploma in Engineering. The eligibility for the diploma course is 10th pass. After completing the 3-year diploma course, you can get lateral entry in the 2nd year of Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech.). You will get a B.Tech. degree in the next 3 years.
9th August 2022, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA course in Canada after completion of 12th commerce with statistics (statistics is called mathematics) from India?
15th September 2022, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i do BCA course in Canada after 12th completion from India if i am not a maths student??
5th October 2022, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do bca with 12th science in biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?