19th April 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do IELTS without completing 12th class?

can i give the test of IELTS OR TOEFL without completing my 12th class.......I have passport with me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which international english exam to take?
  2. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  4. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  5. How to give the NDA entrance after completing 12th class? I am 17 years old
  6. Can I go for CS if I choose commerce group without mathematics? I have completed 10th exam and waiting for results
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  8. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  9. What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?
  10. Complete details of IELTS? How to prepare for it?
  11. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE now?
  13. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  14. Is IELTS valid for master in pharmacy in USA after completing B.Pharm?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  17. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. How to join 1 year PG course in Canada after completing graduation in computer science and 6.0 band scores in IELTS?
2nd November 2014, 05:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do IELTS without completing 12th class?

Yes, you can appear for IELTS test without completing your 12th standard because there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for IELTS examination. Anyone irrespective of age, nationality, gender and qualification can appear for IELTS examination. But, candidates who have not attained the age of 16 years are not eligible to appear for IELTS examination. Candidates must carry their original valid passport, a copy of which was to be submitted along with the application form. The validity period of IELTS score is 2 years.
27th July 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the name of academy. Where I can do ielts without 12th.

Thank you
14th February 2022, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Ganpat university Institute of technology certificate is valid for ielts
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?