28th March 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS in Stanford University for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?

Hello guys,
What are the requirements of doing MS in Abroad
specially in Stanford University
as I have done M.Tech in Biotechnology.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible for Environmental Science after completing B.E Mechanical?
  3. Am I eligible for masters in computer science after doing FSC Pre engineering and B.Com(IT)? List of top institutes for masters in computers?
  4. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  5. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  6. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  7. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  8. Which country is suitable for future studies in automobile Engineering in Europe or USA?
  9. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. How to get Stanford University UG degree from India?
  11. Which course should I join after BBM in America?
  12. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  13. Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do PG abroad after completing B.Sc Mathematics?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  16. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  17. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  18. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE
31st March 2015, 06:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MS in Stanford University for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?

Requirements of doing MS course in abroad :-

- First of all you need to have a good academic profile since Stanford is one of the topmost institutes of the world.
- Stanford takes admission in MS course on the basis of entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL. SO you need to have very good scores in both these exams, atleast above 300 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL. The competition is huge so higher the scores stronger is your position during selection process.
- You need to have a good resume depicting your strengths and academic profile and a strong statement of purpose.
- Work experience, training, internships are beneficial as they will help in getting preference.
- Lastly you need to do well in the interview round which is usually a Skype interview.
14th February 2022, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study MS in Stanford University for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?

To study MS in Standford for M.TECH in Biotechnology which exam should we take GRE general test or GRE subject test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?