3rd February 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i do research based studies in abroad after B.Tech degree in India?

I had just completed my 2 years of computer science engineering and am in semester holiday. I would like to do research based studies after the completion of my B.Tech in abroad. Tell me if i can do so?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  2. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  3. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  4. What shall I do after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  5. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  6. How can I do my UG degree from abroad? What's the procedure for the same? How may I get information for the same?
  7. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  8. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  9. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  10. What further studies I can do after BMS in abroad?
  11. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  12. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  13. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  14. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  15. Is B.Tech degree from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, approved by AICTE,UGC and other authorizations required for technical education in india?
  16. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  17. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  18. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
7th February 2016, 10:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do research based studies in abroad after B.Tech degree in India?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies and that too, research based studies. You can definitely pursue research based studies in abroad after completion of your B.Tech degree from India. You should go for MS course in the field of your interest related to your domain wherein you can take up research work. Usually from the second semester of your post graduation course, you will need to start your research and come up with a thesis by the end of your course. If further interested, you can go for Phd course and go further in your research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?