23rd December 2014, 06:01 AM
khkish

Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?

Hi,
i am very confused as to decide my post-grad studies.

Is choosing abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice OR would it be better if i just do MS from IIT ?!
Asked many places, found that there is a lack of quality of research studies taught here in India (except a few like IISC).

Also, M.tech in india or abroad ?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose MBA or MS? Which are some of the good abroad universities?
  2. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. Is it good to pursue Medicine course abroad? Which countries and universities should I choose?
  5. Is it a good choice to do MS from US? Is it a good option to study in IIT?
  6. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  7. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  8. Which are the universities present abroad to do MS?
  9. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  10. MS in USA after B.Sc IT(3years)?
  11. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  12. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  13. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  14. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  15. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  16. Difference between B.Tech CS and MS CS? Which one is better from career perspective?
  17. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  18. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
28th April 2016, 04:16 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?

It is better for you to pursue the course of MS or M.Tech from Abroad as the opportunities for research as well as job is more in Abroad as compared to IIT and other Universities here in India.
So if you are having the opportunity you can go Abroad for the course of MS as it will be beneficial for you in the long run and it will also help you with your research work if you want to carry on with research projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?