26th August 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?

Hi Sir,
My name is Naveen Gupta. I kept 52 backlogs due to the problem of ulcer in my B.Tech. But I have cleared all of it. I have my medical certificate too. Now I am, taking GRE as well as IELTS. Can I get admission for MS course in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information about IELTS? Should I have to appear in IELTS along with GRE to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  5. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  6. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  8. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  10. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  11. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  14. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I had backlogs in my Graduation?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  18. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
15th September 2015, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?

If you have already cleared your backlogs in B.Tech course then, you can get admission in MS course on the basis of your GRE and IELTS examinations score and even some universities may not offer admission to candidates who have less percentage in Graduation course. So, I suggest you to enquire about admission procedure before applying for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
16th September 2015, 10:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad through IELTS and GRE if completed B.Tech with 52 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
My name is Naveen Gupta. I kept 52 backlogs due to the problem of ulcer in my B.Tech. But I have cleared all of it. I have my medical certificate too. Now I am, taking GRE as well as IELTS. Can I get admission for MS course in Abroad?
You have cleared your backlog so you are eligible for MS course through GRE and ILETS exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

IELTS exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?