14th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MS in USA with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in BTech?

I have scored very less marks in my Graduation. I am able to scored only 7.1 CGPA in my BTech. My aim is to study MS in USA. But with this score I don’t think I will get admission. Can I get admission? And also I am not able to bear total fee so I want scholarship. Please suggest me something.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MS in USA with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in BTech?
  2. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. Can I get scholarship to study BTech being a single girl child with 9 CGPA in 10th and 73% in 12th?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study ME(Environmental Engineering) in Delhi University having secured 9.6 CGPA in BTech?
  5. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Norway with scholarship if secured 7.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  7. Can I get scholarship for B.Tech if secured 10 CGPA in 12th CBSE?
  8. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  9. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech in USA if secured 90.5% in 10th and 91.4% in Intermediate?
  11. Is it difficult to study in USA if having backlogs in B.Tech but secured 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 600 marks in GMAT?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  13. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  14. Why I haven't gotten a scholarship having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  16. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  17. What are the scholarships available to take to study in USA after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/ -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?