7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Seats reserved for NRI student?

Hello sir, Can I get admissions in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Are there any seats reserve for NRI students?

Related Questions:
  1. Pocedure to take admission in Jamia Millia Islamia to study engineering for the citizen of Oman? Seats reserved for NRI students?
  2. How to prepare for entrance exam of California Institute of Technology? How many seats reserved for NRI students?
  3. How many reserved seats for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam?
  4. How to get admission in MBBS course at BHU being a Sri Lankan candidate? Seats reserved for NRI candidates?
  5. How to apply to do Ph.D at University of North Carolina? Is IELTS compulsory to study at this university?
  6. Is there a dermatology master degree seat for foreigners in India?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  8. Can I get admission in MSc chemistry after scoring 3468 rank? I am a student of Muslim Minority
  9. How can NRI student get admission for B.E in JMI Delhi? Any reserved quota?
  10. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  11. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is AIEEE or any entrance exam required to get admission in B.E in MS university? Number of seats reserved in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to take admission in Annamali University to do Ph.D after M.Sc Chemistry? How many seats are reserved for OBC candidates? -- [New]
  14. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  15. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  16. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  17. What is the criteria for NRI students for admission into IIT? Is there any separate entrance and quota for NRI student?
  18. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
12th August 2016, 10:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Seats reserved for NRI student?

Reputed universities like North Carolina university give admission based in performance in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. If you have these scores then only you can apply for admission.

There are not special reservation for NRI candidates as the university is situated in USA. If you want admission in India then only you can get reservation as a NRI candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?