21st June 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How many reserved seats for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam?

how many reserved seats are there for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam...Please tell me the number

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue high secondary in India after doing secondary studies in Saudi Arabia?
  2. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  3. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  4. Can I get admission in University of North Carolina to study M.Sc in Chemistry without any entrance exam? Seats reserved for NRI student? -- [New]
  5. How many seats are reserved in AIPMT for CBSE students?
  6. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Foreign Quota in West Bengal Government College?
  8. Any entrance exam is applicable for Post Graduation Diploma NRI seats?
  9. Information about MP PET forms and issue date?
  10. US passport holder studying in India can get admission in government colleges through MHT-CET 2015?
  11. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  12. How do minority ranks matter in our admission to medical colleges?
  13. Will I get a government seat if my Medical Rank is 1612?
  14. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  15. How many seats in AIIMS are reserved for AIPMT candidates?
  16. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  17. Do all the seats remain unfilled as per the marks in BITs or do they sell the seats the NRI's? Will I get a chance after scoring 240?
  18. Can i appear for CET test after completing schooling from Dubai?
21st June 2011, 06:36 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: How many reserved seats for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam?

15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,

7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,

27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC,

For NRI candidates,3% seats are reserved on horizantal basis for PH candidates.
21st June 2011, 08:34 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many reserved seats for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam?

HI DEAR
IN AIPMT RESERVATION:--

15% for sc
7.2% for st
3% for ph
21st June 2011, 09:03 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many reserved seats are there for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam...Please tell me the number
There is no such reservation for NRI students. The seats are reserved only on the basis of categories/quotas

15% for SC
7.5% for ST
27% for OBC
3% for PH
23rd June 2011, 02:30 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How many reserved seats for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam?

seats Availability for NRI Students in AIPMT

Quote:
There is No reservation for NRI in AIPMT Colleges, Reservation are made as per following details in 15% All India quota:
  • 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
  • 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
  • 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates
  • 3% seats are reserved on horizantal basis for PH candidates.
  • Remaining are For G.E candidates.

But there are NRI Seats reserved in RPMT This is the snapshot of RMPT Seats Reservation in Different Colleges of MBBS and BDS

23rd June 2011, 04:21 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

There is No reservation for NRI in AIPMT Colleges, Reservation are made as per following details in 15% All India quota:

* 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
* 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
* 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates
* 3% seats are reserved on horizantal basis for PH candidates.
* Remaining are For G.E candidates.

But there are NRI Seats reserved in RPMT .
24th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirements for nri student to apply for aipmt 2012
28th December 2011, 08:04 AM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: How many reserved seats for NRI in AIPMT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
how many reserved seats are there for nri in aipmt entrance exam...please tell me the number
what is aipmt?
aipmt stands for all india pre medical test.this test is conducted to the students all over india.thistes tis conducted to students to enter the best medical colleges in india based on their rank in the aipmt exam.the exam consists of two tests .they are the prelimnary examinations and the final examination.

eligibilty and qualifications of aipmt
the minimum requirement is the candiidate must have passed the higher secondary examination.the candidate must have attend the age of 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years .for sc ,st and other backward classes the upper age limit is extended to another 5 years.the candidate must have taken the biology or bio technology group in the 10+2 examinations and must have passed it.

date of exams and the declaration of results

the aipmt notification for the exam shall be declared on the end of the december month.basically, the prelimnary examinations are held on the first week of the april month and the final exams are conducted on the mid of the may month.the exam results may be declared later by the management in the month of june.

syllabus for aipmt examinattion

normally the subjects for aipmt exams are the biology which includes botany,zoology and physics and chemistry and mathematics.the aipmt exams are not very tuff but it is the matter how you prepare for the exam.the syllabus for physics,chemistry and mathematics and biology are the 11th and 12th ncert books.the syllabus is the ncert books of higher secondary studies but the questions are asked to analyze the mental ability of the students.

question pattern
the question paper comprises of the objective type questions which are to be filled in the omr sheet.the question paper of aipmt normally varies from year to year.
Application form
the online forms have to be registered before 25 th january.and the fees shall be paid through dd or through net banking.the fees for general category and other backeward classes is 1000 and other scheduled casts are rs 550.

The number of seats for non resident indians fir aipmt exam is 3 % of the total seats
29th December 2011, 11:22 AM
abhisek.sonu

15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,

7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,

27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC,

For NRI candidates,3% seats are reserved on horizantal basis for PH candidates.
29th March 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I AM A NRI.I HAVE WRITTEN MY 12TH EXAMS FROM DUBAI, CAN I WRITE AIPMT EXAM THERE OR I HAVE TO COME TO DELHI TO APPEAR FOR THAT EXAM. IS THERE ANY QUOTA FOR NRI OR I WILL BE CONSIDERED AS EQUAL TO REST OF THE STUDENTS APPEARING FROM INDIA. I BELONG TO GENERAL CATEGORY.
30th May 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

i AM from nepal can i give the entrance exam of aipmt and i belong to general category
18th September 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a foreigner.I passed my 12th class from bangladesh.I want to read in india.I pass all the subject bt in the optional sub I failed in 12th cls.can I apply for this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?