23rd September 2011, 06:41 PM
MRUGESH PATEL

Is AIEEE or any entrance exam required to get admission in B.E in MS university? Number of seats reserved in Mechanical Engineering?

Is aieee or other entrance exams are required to get admission in b.e. From d. To d. In ms university ? How much seats are reserved in mechanical engg. For d to d students?PLESE REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are reserved for other university in Barwan University and Vidhyasagar University for B.Ed? What is the eligibility for B.Ed?
  2. Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  3. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  4. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  5. How many seats are reserved for Mechanical Engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year from BVP Pune
  6. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  8. Can I apply for UPSEE for B.Tech course if I am from Bihar and my parents are domicile of Bihar? What should I fill in the category section of OMR application form?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  12. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  13. Can I get admission in any engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 3,92,000 in AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  15. Number of seats available in Katuri Medical College for reserved and non reserved category?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D?
  17. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  18. Which college could I get after scoring 2012945?
24th April 2012, 08:12 PM
krsaurav2011

Default Re: Is AIEEE or any entrance exam required to get admission in B.E in MS university? Number of seats reserved in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you have to apply for AIEEE for getting admission in engineering streams in india. From 2013, there will be one exam for ENGINEERING ADMISSION i.e. ISEET(AIEEE+IIT-JEE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?