16th August 2014, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in New Zealand after B.Sc(Chemistry) and settle there?

Tell me can i get job in new zealand after b sc(chemistrey) and settle there ny which visa apply ... and can i do m sc there

Related Questions:
  1. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education?
  2. Is MBA from New Zealand valuable in India?
  3. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  4. How to settle for government job after doing MCA?
  5. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  6. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  7. VIT and BITS PILANI COMPARISON -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?
  9. How to settle for a right job after completing MCA from Nagarjuna University?
  10. How to settle in government job after passing CSE final year with 63%
  11. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  12. Completed MSc in Organic Chemistry : What to do next so as to settle earlier in life?
  13. What are the future job opportunities in software? Which degree to finish if we want to settle with a good life?
  14. Requirements to do Masters at Auckland University New Zealand?
  15. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  16. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university?
  17. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  18. How can I pursue M.Sc programme in any university of New Zealand
14th September 2016, 01:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in New Zealand after B.Sc(Chemistry) and settle there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me can i get job in new zealand after b sc(chemistrey) and settle there ny which visa apply ... and can i do m sc there

It is very difficult to get a job in New Zealand after B.Sc Chemistry without experience. The aspirant should work in India for some years and gain some experience. After some experience you can try for a job in New Zealand. The aspirant should have very good English speaking skills. The jobs can be found in the job portals and in the websites. You should be skill enough to get a job, so one should increase his skills. There are more jobs for the experienced candidates in New Zealand. One can find the job details through the job consultants also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?