27th August 2017, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Canada after qualifying IELTS?

Hi good evening. I am an SC candidate and my IELTS score was 6.5. I want to study in Canada and my total fee and accommodation around 10 lakh. I want loan. So, please tell me how can I approach?

29th August 2017, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Canada after qualifying IELTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi good evening. I am an SC candidate and my IELTS score was 6.5. I want to study in Canada and my total fee and accommodation around 10 lakh. I want loan. So, please tell me how can I approach?

Candidates have to first identify the universities and course of their interest in Canada for admission. Candidates should get the application forms by requesting the universities. Candidates have to clear the test like IELTS and GRE or GMAT for admission in Canada. Prepare the necessary documents for admission like a statement of purpose, letter of recommendations, resume, work experience certificate, financial statement, filled application, mark sheets & certificates and apply for admission in Canada universities. Candidates can also get help from educational consultants for taking admission in Canada universities.
29th August 2017, 06:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Canada after qualifying IELTS?

Since you have qualified in the IELTS examination with a score of 6.5, you are eligible to study abroad with the mentioned marks.

You should follow some basic steps in order to apply in abroad:-
  • Identify Universities and then select the course of your interest.
  • Then request for application forms to the respective Universities where you applied.
  • Take various required tests.
  • Arrange and prepare essays and recommendation letters.
  • Send the application forms along with required documents.
  • Apply for the VISA when you get I-20 from the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?