4th August 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which further studies i can pursue in abroad after B.Com completion?

Which further studies i can pursue in abroad after B.Com completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  2. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  3. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  4. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  5. Which further studies i can pursue in abroad after B.Com completion?
  6. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  7. Job or higher education, what should I choose after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  8. Various recommended methods to go Abroad for studies after graduation?
  9. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  10. What should I do among Job and B.Tech if completed Diploma in ECE?
  11. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  12. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  13. Which higher studies i can pursue in abroad after MD Anatomy? -- [New]
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which one is better between diploma after 10th and degree after 12th? Which diploma degree is better for girls?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  17. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  18. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2015, 09:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which further studies i can pursue in abroad after B.Com completion?

You have a wide variety of course options after completion of B.Com course. However, you should pursue the course in which you are interested and comfortable, more importantly, you can work in that field in future happily. Since you have pursued graduation in Commerce, so you can pursue your post graduation in Commerce in abroad and specialize in a field of commerce. You can also opt for MBA which is related to your discipline. You can also opt for course in other fields like fashion, toursim, health and fitness, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?