25th February 2017, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard?

What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard? Can you please give me the complete details which I need to follow for this? I really need to know this as I am not sure about it now. Please provide me the answer. Thanks!

2nd March 2017, 08:36 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard?

To get VISA for pursuing your higher studies in USA after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in ACT/ SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.You need to submit your tests score reports to US universities as part of the admission process. Once, you have secured admission for pursuing your higher studies in any one of the US universities, you can apply for US student visa and if it is approved, you can go to US for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?