1st March 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Student Visa to do further education in Canada?

Hello,
I would like to know that what is the easiest way for doing Higher Education in Canada through Student Visa? I want to do Higher Education in Canada through Student Visa. So, kindly inform me how can I get student visa?

Related Questions:
16th April 2016, 12:56 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Student Visa to do further education in Canada?

Yes, you can get an Student Visa to do further education in Canada. The chance of getting Visa depends upon your answers in Visa Interview and your examinations scores. If you have good score and good aggregate in your Graduation, if you provdie correct answers in Visa Interview with all required documents, there are maximum chances of getting your Student Visa for doing further education in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?