1st September 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Aerospace Engineering with -6 eye power?

Can i study Aerospace Engineering with -6 eye power?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study aerospace engineering in India? Best aerospace engineering colleges?
  2. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  3. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
  4. How to study MS in aerospace engineering in US? what are the top most colleges and entrance exams ?
  5. Procedure of admission to M.Tech course in Aerospace Engineering
  6. I want to become a pilot but i wear spectacles of (-1.5)
  7. Will eye power affect to get jobs in aeronatical field?
  8. Entrance exams for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? What is the fee structure for Aerospace Engineering in Hindustan College of Engineering?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  11. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  13. Which NITs are best to pursue Aerospace Engineering branch? Marks required in AIEEE to study Aerospace Engineering under NITs
  14. Am I eligible for Indian Railways if my eye power is -5?
  15. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  16. Best colleges for B.Tech. in Aerospace Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  18. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
26th April 2018, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Aerospace Engineering with -6 eye power?

Studying aerospace engineering doesn't require you to have perfect eyesight. Only jobs where perfect eyesight is required, will ask for any such criteria to be fulfilled.

Hence, if you don't have any issues in reading and writing, then surely you will be eligible for this course through any engineering entrance exam. In fact, those who are physically handicapped or visually impaired, have reserved seats at colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?