7th June 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Will eye power affect to get jobs in aeronatical field?

Sir my eye power is -4.5.Will it affects when i search for jobs after finishing aeronautical engineering studies?

12th September 2015, 11:41 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will eye power affect to get jobs in aeronatical field?

Yes, the eye power will absolutely affect your jobs in this sector as to get a good job in this sector first the physical standard is must and then comes your qualification and knowledge to get the job.

>> To get the job in this field person should have a good physical level of body should not have any colour issue with eyes as colour blindness and eyesight should be 6/6 and must be free from night blindness issue because this is the worst problem and found in rare people's.

Companies in this field that can give you the jobs in this field are-

>> Hindustan Aeronautics pvt.ltd.

>> Boing aeronautical pvt.ltd.

>> Airbus Aeronautical pvt.ltd. (these last two are the best and biggest companies in this sector of world)

Other companies are also there as-

>> Air India

>> Air Asia

>> Qatar airways

>> Indian airline

>> British airline
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?