30th April 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study and do part time job in abroad? Which country is suitable?

Can I study and do part time job in abroad? Which country is suitable? I really want to generate the money on my own and pay the fees and not from my parents. So, can you please guide me on this? What should be done by me? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is suitable for M.tech in Electrical engineering?
  2. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  3. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  5. List of colleges abroad which provides opportunity to study along with part time jobs?
  6. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  8. How to get a part time job after completing 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  10. Will it be suitable to study in India to do a job abroad?
  11. How to get part time job if pursue MS in Abroad?
  12. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  13. In which country I can do MBA which has wide job opportunity?
  14. Is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing B.Sc course in India? or I need to study abroad as well to get the job?
  15. Which country is better to study MCA? Total fee expenses to study MCA in Abroad?
  16. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  17. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  18. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
2nd May 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study and do part time job in abroad? Which country is suitable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I study and do part time job in abroad? Which country is suitable? I really want to generate the money on my own and pay the fees and not from my parents. So, can you please guide me on this? What should be done by me? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you can study and do part time jobs in abroad. You can work at the university or at restaurants and bars or at call centers etc. Each country follows their own rules for students to work part time. In some countries, they allow up to 16 hours per week and in other countries, it is around 20 hours per week. You should plan your part time job in such a way that it should not affect your studies.
The following countries are suitable for part time job. They are Australia, USA, Singapore, UK, France, Spain and Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?