12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study further in Abroad having completed 12th NIOS?

Sir,
I have done my 12th by NIOS Board. So I want to know that I can go Abroad for study more by doing my 12th by NIOS? Kindly tell me immediately.

14th April 2016, 11:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further in Abroad having completed 12th NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have done my 12th by NIOS Board. So I want to know that I can go Abroad for study more by doing my 12th by NIOS? Kindly tell me immediately.
You have done 12th standard from the NIOS board, so you are eligible for study abroad but you should qualify in the GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad
14th April 2016, 11:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study further in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard from NIOS board. As NIOS is a recognised board, definitely you are eligible to pursue higher studies in Abroad. To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying the examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities.
15th April 2016, 09:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is approved by Central government of India and hence marksheets and degree obtained from this board of education is valid for any higher course in India as well as abroad.

For studying any course in foreign, you must clear GRE exam or any other entrance exam conducted by various foreign universities. You must clear entrance exam for admission in any university abroad.
15th April 2016, 11:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can study abroad after completion of 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling because NIOS is recognized board of India Government for secondary and higher secondary education.

You must clear entrance exam of foreign university to apply for further higher study courses.
16th April 2016, 12:21 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for entrance exam for admission in any university abroad. NIOS stands for National institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is central government approved body for conducting entrance exams for 10th and 10+2.

You are eligible for Higher study in abroad after 10+2 from NIOS.
16th April 2016, 12:38 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates from National institute of Open Schooling can apply for various courses abroad because:

*NIOS is approved by central government of India, HRD for 10+2 education.
16th April 2016, 12:43 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

It is approved by Ministry of HRD for 10th and 10+2 education.

You can pursue any course in foreign countries after 10+2 from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?