18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?

Please help me to secure admission in Rady School of Management for Master of Professional Accountancy course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  2. Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?
  3. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?
  4. Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?
  5. Entrance exams to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  6. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  7. Which course is better for me after passing B.Com with 66.62%
  8. Entrance exams to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School?
  9. Am I eligible to study Master of Tourism Management being an Accountancy graduate?
  10. Eligibility to study Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  11. Can I apply for CA and then MBA if I am interested in accounts
  12. Entrance exams to study Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management in Rome Business School?
  13. Which is the best course after M.Com? Can I do CA after M.Com?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  16. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  17. Benefits of studying Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  18. What should I do after finishing corporate secretaryship? Can I do M.A HRM after CS?
22nd May 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to secure admission in Rady School of Management for Master of Professional Accountancy course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

Students have to clear the GMAT or GRE for the admission to study Master of Professional Accountancy course in the Rady School of Management. International students should also clear the English proficiency test either TOEFL or IELTS or PTE for the admission in the Rady School of Management. The minimum scores required in TOEFL are 90. However, applicants’ average scores are above 100. The minimum IELTS score required is 7.0. Students have to apply to the admission with the following documents: application form, transcripts, resume or CV, accounting background, recommendations, statement of purpose, GMAT or GRE scores, TOEFL or IELTS or PTE scores and application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?