26th April 2018, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?

I am interested to study Master of Finance and Control. I am a BCom student of Banking & Finance. So, after completing my BCom I am eligible to study MFC course or not? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope and universities for Master of Finance & Control course(MFC)?
  2. Information about the course and entrance exam of Master of Finance & Control?
  3. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET-JRF in Management for Master of Finance & Control student?
  4. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  5. How to get admission in MFC at Dehradun?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  7. Procedure to do internship in BBA Finance from TVS Finance & Services Ltd, TCFC Finance Ltd, Gandhinagar Leasing & Finance Ltd and Muthoot Finance Ltd at Delhi?
  8. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com?
  9. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  10. Courses that can be done after completing BBI Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?
  12. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  13. Top universities for M.Com in Accounting & Finance in India
  14. Is master in finance and control(MFC) a good course for making a career in Finance
  15. Finance Internship for BCom(Banking & Finance) student in Chennai?
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(Finance) for MBA(Finance) student? -- [New]
  17. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
  18. What is the value of Master of Finance and Control degree in private sector?

15th May 2018, 11:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Master of Finance and Control course:

The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this Master of Finance and Control course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are done with their Graduation in Finance/ Commerce are preferable in order to apply.

>> As you are done with B.Com in Banking and Finance background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates from Mathematical Sciences, Commerce, Engineering, Agriculture Law, Pharmacy, Arts, Humanities, Management..etc are also eligible to pursue this Master of Finance and Control course

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?