1st December 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Details about distance learning foreign language course from IGNOU?

Is there distance learning for foreign language course from IGNOU? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

14th September 2017, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about distance learning foreign language course from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there distance learning for foreign language course from IGNOU? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

IGNOU School of Foreign Languages offer the following programs in distance mode;

Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language
Certificate in Russian Language
Certificate in French Language
Certificate in Arabic Language

Candidates with BA German are eligible to pursue the Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language course. Eligibility for the certificate courses are pass in 10+2 is enough. Candidates can find the details in the IGNOU School of Foreign Languages website. IGNOU School of Foreign Languages website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?