22nd April 2016, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study BS(Multimedia Design and Communication) in Copenhagen for 12th Vocational Group student? Total fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in 12th Vocational Group. After finishing in next year I want to go Copenhagen for studying BS Degree in Multimedia Design and Communication. Can you please tell me what is the requirements to apply for this course there? What are the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study BS in Canada for 12th Science student?
  2. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to study B.Sc in Delhi University? Total admission expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  5. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Total cost including Living expenses to study MS in Germany? In which language MS course offered? Requirements to apply?
  7. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  9. Requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
  12. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  14. Total number of seats available to study MDS through COMEDK-PGET? Total fee expenses?
  15. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  17. Is there any NDA college available in Telangana? Total fee expenses to study?
  18. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?