25th February 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Europe after completion of senior secondary examination from NIOS?

Can one study further in Europe after passing senior secondary examination from NIOS? Am I eligible to apply for the studies abroad or not? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go abroad for studies if I have completed my secondary studies from NIOS board?
  2. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  3. Possibility to study in Australia for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  4. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  7. Which subject to choose after completing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  8. Is NIOS Senior Secondary certficate recognized by Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for BBA or BBM with any of the US universities being a candidate of pursuing SSC course form NIOS?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of SSC in NIOS board?
  11. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS for 12th NIOS student?
  13. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
  14. Eligibility to apply in ICSI and ICWAI courses for Senior Secondary NIOS candidate?
  15. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Ed after B.A literature and Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  16. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  17. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  18. Eligibility for B.Sc degree after 12th from NIOS board?
28th February 2017, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Europe after completion of senior secondary examination from NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can one study further in Europe after passing senior secondary examination from NIOS? Am I eligible to apply for the studies abroad or not? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to study in Europe after completion of senior secondary examination from NIOS. The NIOS board is a recognized board, so you can apply for studying in abroad universities for taking admission. You have to clear the English test either TOEFL or IELTS to study in European countries. But some of the universities may require full time education; you have to check the details in the university website. You can also get help from the consultancies available for this purpose for taking admission in European Universities.
19th January 2020, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Europe after completion of senior secondary examination from NIOS?

If you study in NIOS from 8th STD to 12th STD, still you are eligible to study abroad or up to 9th we have to do full time schooling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?