11th February 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?

What is the requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India? Can you please give me all the details which I have to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best higher studies course to take after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  3. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  4. What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology?
  5. Requirements to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has studied 10th in Abroad?
  6. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  7. Can I go to Australia for doing MBBS after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  9. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student?
  10. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  12. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  13. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  14. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to continue study in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Requirements to study Master of Management Studies in Australia?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for high school in Australia after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
20th February 2017, 04:11 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Requirements needed for doing higher studies in Australia after completion of 10th standard in India?

There are 2 exams that you must give and get a good score in.
The first exam is the IELTS which is basically the exam on the basis of whose scores you will get to choose a degree or a course. This choice will be based on the rank you get and the marks you get in this exam. Then, you will have to go on to choose a university/high school and then a course to study.

After this you will have to give the TOEFL which is the preliminary exam to give when you want to travel abroad which basically tests your English skills.
Meanwhile, you must also send a letter of application to the college that you are applying who upon selecting you will send you a letter of acceptance.
This will streamline your procedures for visa for Australia.
Then apply for your visa and you are done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?