9th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to study Master degree in Mass Media and procedure to take admission?

Hello sir, I have completed Bachelor of Mass Media and now want to study Master course in same stream at abroad. Please tell me which country is best to study this course at abroad and procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  3. Is it possible to directly make career in Journalism after passing 12th?
  4. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  5. Admission procedure to study Master's in Mass Communication at Delhi University?
  6. Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?
  7. Procedure to study Mass Media in Graduation for 12th Humanities candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to study media and mass communications after studying BIPC in Inter?
  9. Master of mass-media GGSIPU entrance exam last year paper?
  10. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  11. Which is better course to do as masters after completion of BMM? Which is the best college in India for masters?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  13. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  14. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course? -- [New]
  15. What is the admission procedure for mass communication in Delhi University? I am a 12th class board student and want to become a media journalist?
  16. Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?
  17. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of top colleges offering UG degree in Mass Media having entrance test as a criteria?
14th November 2016, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to study Master degree in Mass Media and procedure to take admission?

You should not choose country specific place of study. Rather you should choose place of higher studies on the basis of ranking of the institute and it's exposure facilities. You should opt for the institutes which possess good ranking and offer good exposure facilities. If you go for country specific options, then USA, UK, Australia are good places of study. You need to appear in IELTS/TOEFL to apply for admission in the basis of scores in these entrance exams. Then there will be resume screening, interview for final shortlisting of students for admission . If shortlisted, you need to confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?