16th December 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to study MS between Finland and Germany? Can I apply for the admission myself or should go to consultancy?

Hello sir, I am studying in final year of Mechanical engineering and interested to do MS from Finland or Germany. Which country is best to study? Can I apply for the admission myself or should go to consultancy?

Related Questions:
  1. Which masters course can be done in Germany and Finland after completing B.Tech honors?
  2. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  3. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  4. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  5. How to study masters education in germany?
  6. How can I study Medicine in Romania, France and Germany being a student of Tunisia? Whether country language is mandatory?
  7. Is it better option to study abroad in Germany?
  8. Is Germany better country to study MS? Admission criteria and education loan procedure?
  9. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2?
  10. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Germany after completion of course in Philippines? -- [New]
  15. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  16. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  17. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  18. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
19th December 2016, 09:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to study MS between Finland and Germany? Can I apply for the admission myself or should go to consultancy?

You should not take your decision on the basis of country. There are many good institutes in both Finland and Germany. Thus, you should take your decision as per the institute options you are having. You should consider the reputation of the institute, it's ranking and exposure facilities. Then you should take a decision. If you compare both Germany and Finland, then Germany will definitely have an upper hand owing to the large job scope in Germany. If you know the process of application well, then there is no need of consultancy. Otherwise you will need to know the process or take help of consultancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?