10th December 2016, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Which country is best to do higher studies after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

Hi, I am Saravanan. I have completed my B.E(ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION) with CGPA-6.7. Now I planing for abroad studies so kindly guide me for which country is best? and which course is great future for my department.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B. Tech Electronics and Instrumentation
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation with 70% marks?
  3. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  5. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  9. Which country is best to do the higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  10. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  11. In which company should I apply for internship after passing engineering from electronics and instrumentation
  12. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. What are the higher study options for diploma holders in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  14. Which fields can I choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  15. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  16. List of Diploma courses for 12th Science student?
  17. Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?
  18. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
19th December 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is best to do higher studies after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?

After completion of your B.E Electronics and Instrumentation course with 6.7 CGPA from a recognised university, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.E, M.Tech, MS, etc.,. It is best to pursue your higher studies from countries like US, UK, Australia, Germany, etc., but, it's up to you to choose the country for pursuing your higher studies. You need to appear in examinations like TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE to apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?