30th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which country is good to do M.Sc Agriculture course?

Which country is good to do M.Sc Agriculture course? I just wanted to understand the scope of Agriculture course and take the next step only if the country has a better scope. So, can you please list me down the countries only which provides good scope for M.Sc Agriculture course?

Thanks!

1st May 2015, 12:55 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which country is good to do M.Sc Agriculture course?

The best country when it comes to the course of M.Sc in Agriculture is Germany.
The technological progress in Germany is very high and the Agriculture related Studies in Germany has reached new levels.
You can also opt for the United States of America or you can even go to France who are also very advanced when it comes to technological advancement in the field of Agriculture.
So make sure that you choose wisely among these countries.
If you have to put the countries in the order of the Rank then it will be:
1. Germany
2. United States of America
3. France
4. England
So you can choose any country from the above list to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?