18th June 2011, 12:29 AM
deebudarling

Which country has the highest scope for M.Pharmacy students? Best university for the course?

I want to do m.pharmacy in abroad so ,,which country has good scope and which university ?

12th August 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country has the highest scope for M.Pharmacy students? Best university for the course?

which country in the world have good scope in pharmacy?
28th October 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which country has the highest scope for M.Pharmacy students? Best university for the course?

what is the scope for m.pharm (pharmaceutical chemistry ) student into abroad, and where means in pharmaceutical industry, hospital pharmacist, health care professionals, or any other
which country should i prefer for getting the job.
please give a excellant suggesion gegarding selection of the good option and country for better careers and future
thanks.
23rd May 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

no requirement for ielts nd gre exams r required? nd a total of how much fee it requires
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?