11th February 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

I will be completing my B.Pharmacy this year. And what to study abroad for masters degree. I want to ask that which country would be best for pursuing. Including all aspects like scope, cost, chances of getting job, safe environment, everything and also need only public universities not private.. thank you!

19th February 2017, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do in abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

After completion of your B.Pharmacy course, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Pharmacy, Pharm.D, etc.,. You can pursue your higher studies from any abroad universities like US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc., of your interest. To apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad Universities, it is mandatory that you need to prove your English language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and report your examination scores then, they will review your application and take decision on your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?