11th February 2017, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the next steps to follow for doing further education in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?

Sir/Mam I complete diploma computer Science and I have do further education in USA. Can you please give me the complete details which I have to follow next? Please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  2. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. What are the next steps to follow after completion of diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course? -- [New]
  6. List of all colleges providing diploma in computer science after completion of BBA?
  7. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  8. What are the steps to follow for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA?
  9. What should I do to continue further studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Computer Science in distance mode?
  11. Is diploma always equivalent to inter? Can I join NDA after diploma?
  12. Is it possible to do diploma in MS after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to join advance diploma in safety after completion of computer diploma?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing abroad studies after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  17. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  18. Procedure to follow to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras after completion of Computer Science Engineering?
19th February 2017, 11:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the next steps to follow for doing further education in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?

No, it is not possible to pursue your higher studies in USA after completion of your Diploma in Computer Science. Being a Diploma holder, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process in US universities. After completion of your B.E/ B.Tech course, you can apply for Master's degree course in US universities by reporting your GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS scores. So, I suggest you to pursue your Bachelor's degree course in India and then, you can move to USA for pursuing Master's degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?