21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fees of BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?

Please help me to gather the information regarding the duration of the course which is BS in Chemical Engineering available in Muscat University? I want to know about the fees also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode
  2. Benefits of studying BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  3. Documents required to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  4. Important dates of BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in Muscat University
  5. Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  6. Person working in Muscat can appear for +2 exam in the same curriculum in Maharashtra?
  7. Can I study in distance mode from Muscat?
  8. Course duration and fees of BS(Electrical Engineering) in Auburn University?
  9. How many courses can I apply for after 12th Arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best university for B.Ed course? Duration of course and fees for colleges in Delhi?
  11. Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?
  12. What is the duration and fees for B.Ed course? I have completed B.A from VBS Purvanchal University, UP
  13. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  15. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  16. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  17. Can a girl studying 12th from Muscat get admission in engineering college of India under normal quota other than NRI quota?
  18. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
21st May 2018, 12:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fees of BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?

"BS in Chemical Engineering" is a course duration of 4 years long in Muscat University.

Fee expenses:-

For Omani Students:

Annual Tuition Fees : OMR 6,800

For International Students: OMR 8,600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?