21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?

I want to do BS in Chemical Engineering from Muscat University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Indian universities in Muscat providing B.Tech in distance mode
  2. Benefits of studying BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  3. Documents required to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  4. Can I study in distance mode from Muscat?
  5. Important dates of BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in Muscat University
  6. Course duration and fees of BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  7. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  8. Person working in Muscat can appear for +2 exam in the same curriculum in Maharashtra?
  9. Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  10. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  12. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical Engineering) in Auburn University?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  16. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  17. Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
21st May 2018, 12:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?

If you want to pursue "BS in Chemical Engineering" from Muscat University, need to take an "English Proficiency Test" such as IELTS/TOFEL. Once you have cleared this test, you can apply for admission in Chemical Engineering from Muscat University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?