31st May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fees of LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?

Hello friends, please help me to gather the information regarding the duration of the course which is LLM(International Human Rights Law) available in University of Groningen? I want to know about the fees also for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  2. Benefits of studying LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  3. Important dates of LLM(International Human Rights Law) admission in University of Groningen?
  4. Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  5. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  7. Eligibility for law professor in India
  8. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  9. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  10. Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  11. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  13. How many PhD(Human Rights Law) seats are available in Chanakya National Law University?
  14. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Benefits of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  16. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  18. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University? -- [New]
26th August 2018, 07:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fees of LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?

LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen is 12 months duration of course.
Tuition fee for this course is*14,200*EUR per year.

Course structure is given below.
Block 1:
International Human Rights Law, International Institutional Law

Block: 2
Seminar Human Rights,
International Criminal Tribunals and Courts,
International Health Law

Block: 3
International Humanitarian Law (optional),
Refugee and Asylum Law (optional)

Block: 4
Master's thesis
European Human Rights Law (optional) International Crimes (optional)

For more details, please visit to the link mentioned below.
[https://www.rug.nl/rechten/education...ule-of-courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?