13th June 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MSc(Health & Safety) from Leeds Beckett University. Can I know about the course fee of this MSc course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying MSc(Health & Safety) in Leeds Beckett University?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course?
  5. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. Admission date and course duration of M.Sc(Design) in University of Leeds? Entrance exam to get admission for Indian students?
  7. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  8. Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?
  9. Course and fee structure of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy?
  10. Fee expenses & duration of BS(Automotive Engineering) in Frederick University?
  11. Course duration and fee structure of BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility and course duration of Diploma(Fire & Safety Engineering) in National Safety Academy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Seed & Plant Certification of Amity University?
  15. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  16. Basic qualification for B.Sc Fire & Safety management and duration of course? Institute having internship facility?
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Women Empowerment & Development in IGNOU?
  18. Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?
15th June 2018, 05:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?

Course Fees:

The tuition fee is £11500 per year for M.Sc Health and Safety course students. This course fees also includes includes below mentioned things and accommodations.
>> 24/7 Library and student IT support
>>Free wifi via eduroam
>>Skills workshops and resources
>>Library membership, giving access to more than 500,000 printed, multimedia and digital resources
>>Access to software, including five free copies of Microsoft Office 365 to install on your PC, laptop and MAC, and access to free high-end software via the Leeds Beckett remote app
>> Loan of high-end media equipment to support students studies.

Course Duration:
As per the official website of the university, the concerned course duration is 1 year.

Click here to know further details regarding M.Sc in Health and Safety in Leeds Beckett University
18th June 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MSc(Health & Safety) from Leeds Beckett University. Can I know about the course fee of this MSc course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

Duration of MSc Health & Safety course in Leeds Beckett University is one year.

The tuition fee for the MSc Health & Safety is 11,500 pounds for international students. Tuition fee covers the cost of registration, tuition, academic, supervision, assessments and examinations. It also covers 24/7 library and student IT support, free WiFi, skills workshops and resources, etc.
Candidates can find the details in the Leeds Beckett University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?