13th June 2018, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) offered in City University of London?

Hi friends, I am searching for the details of the course which is MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) which is available in City University of London. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) will be available in City University of London?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. Entrance exams to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures)in City University of London?
  5. Can I get admission to do LLM in City University London through IELTS? Accommodations offered by them?
  6. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?
  7. Fee structure of B.Tech course? In favour of whom the DD should be made? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top universities for doing LLM course in Corporate Law or Taxation Law in UK? What is the fee structure and last date of applying?
  9. Job profile of Trainee in EPAM Systems?
  10. Detailed information about Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering offered in VIA University College?
  11. Detailed information about BS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Central Florida?
  12. Does Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar offers MSc(Organic Chemistry) course?
  13. Which specialization is better for masters in civil engineering? Transportation or structures?
  14. Detailed information about MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London? -- [New]
  15. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  16. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  17. Detailed information about BS(Computer Engineering) offered in European University Cyprus?
  18. Best universities to pursue M.Sc in Food Technology in Abroad?
18th June 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) offered in City University of London?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am searching for the details of the course which is MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) which is available in City University of London. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

MSc Civil Engineering Structures course is useful to develop candidates’ knowledge, design and analysis skills, engage with modern challenges in structural engineering. Duration of the MSc Civil Engineering Structures is one year full time and 24 to 28 months for part time at City University of London. Fee for the MSc Civil Engineering Structures is 16,500 pounds in City University of London. Candidates with BE or BTech Civil Engineering or relevant subject are eligible to apply for the MSc Civil Engineering Structures in City University of London. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?